About this property
Accommodates 20: Group bookings for complex not available for long weekends or during school holidays. Schoolies and Reunions prohibited. Club groups subject to special conditions.
Positioned opposite Shoal Bay Beach, the Beachside Complex Accommodates up to 20 guests in 4 Units. Note Unit 1 is not part of the Complex.PLEASE NOTE A $1000.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL BOOKINGS.
*LINEN PACKS ARE INCLUDED AT THIS PROPERTY for all new bookings from 10.10.16*
- Smoking prohibited anywhere on the property. Pets prohibited anywhere on property.
- At key collection, guests to sign acknowledgement of rental terms, with party prohibition, noise limitations and consequence of police attendance leading to immediate eviction without notice and no refund of rental or deposit highlighted.
- Purpose for rental to be specified at time of application eg: Business / visiting friends or relatives / vacation / employment / other (you are required to please specify)
- Unit 1 is not available for holiday rental. It may be occupied at all times of the year. Access to the boat in the carport to be kept clear.
Ideally set up for responsible group/family bookingsthis property offers communal gas BBQ facilities, communal undercover outdoor picnic table and a communal coin operated laundry. Each unit also offers: TDK alarm clock / radio as well as an i-pod / i-phone docking station and charger.
Unit 2 sleeps 4 guests and offers: Ground Floor Position, 1x Bedroom, 1x Bathroom, Fully Equipped Kitchen, 1x Queen Size Bed, 1x Double Sofa Bed, Flat Screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Wi-Fi, balcony and Off Street Parking.
Unit 4 sleeps 5 guests and offers: Ground Floor Position, 2x Bedrooms, 1x Bathroom, Fully Equipped Kitchen, 1x Queen Size Bed, 2x Single Beds, 1x Trundle Bed, Flat Screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Wi-Fi, balcony and Off Street Parking.
Unit 5 sleeps 6 guests and offers: 1st Floor Position, 3x Bedrooms, 1x Bathroom, Fully Equipped Kitchen, 1x Queen Size Bed, 3x Single Beds, 1x Trundle Bed, 1x Porta Cot, Flat Screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Wi-Fi, balcony and Off Street Parking.
Unit 6 sleeps 5 guests and offers: Ground Floor Position, 2x Bedrooms, 1x Bathroom, Fully Equipped Kitchen, 1x Queen Size Bed, 2x Single Beds, 1x Trundle Bed, Flat Screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Wi-Fi, balcony and Off Street Parking.
There is a range of activities to choose from when you stay in Shoal Bay including: paddle boat rides, sea kayaking, fishing, surfing, fine dining, bike hire and tennis not too mention the infamous walk to the top of Tomaree Headland past the gun emplacement used in defence against the Japanese during WW2. There are several offshore islands namely; Boondelbah, Cabbage Tree Island (the only island with a rainforest ecosystem in Southern Australia) and further north is Broughton Island which offers an abundance of flora and native wildlife. There are cruise boat tours to these destinations which depart from Nelson Bay daily, book through Winning Holidays. There is a grassed area that runs along the foreshore that offers picnic tables, BBQ and toilet facilities not to mention 2 cycleways for safe riding to either Fingal Bay or Nelson Bay. Established over 50 years ago, the Shoal Bay Country Club Hotel is still available for a quiet ale or visit the Port Stephens and Newcastle Game Fishing Club to see the game fishing memorabilia and history of the area.
- Baby Equipment: Porta Cot in Unit 5
- Bathroom: in each unit
- Cot: Porta Cot in Unit 5
- Dishwasher: In Unit 5 Only
- DVD Player: in each unit (Blue-Ray)
- Garage: Store Kayaks/ Boards Only (Ask for Details)
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: Communal Gas BBQ to the rear of the building
- Sound System: TDK Alarm Clock / Radio / ipod Dock
- iPod Dock: including iphone charger
- Kitchen: in each unit (fully equipped)
- Laundry: Communal Coin Operated Laundry Facilities
- Linen: Linen packs provided
- Microwave Oven: in each unit
- Parking: Open Car Parking for 4x Vehicles
- Porch/Deck: Private Balcony to each unit
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs: Unit 5 has 2x TV's
- Big Screen TV: in each unit (Flat Screen TV)
- Views: Located Opposite Waterfront - Water Glimpses
- Washer/Dryer: in the Communal Laundry
- Wi-Fi: in each unit
Off Road Driving, Bushwalking: Tomaree National park and Headland, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Cruising, Cycling: Cycleway to Fingal Bay, Scuba-Diving, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Game, Exercising, Golfing, Mini Golf/Putt Putt, Horseriding, Jet Boating, Seakayaking, Para-Sailing/Para-Flying, Photography, Sailing, Sandboarding, Scenic Flight, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Fishing, Golf: 27 Hole Course Nelson Bay, Health and Fitness, National Park, Off road: Stockton Sand Dunes, Relaxation, Soft Adventure, Adult Getaway, Budget, Family, Gay and Lesbian, Group, Wedding.
Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, AMEX (Surcharge Applies), Linen Supplied.