About this property
Accommodates 7:LINEN PROVIDED. 2x Queen Beds and 1x Tri Bunk Bed. Positioned opposite Dog Friendly Bagnalls Beach, this renovated 3 bedroom house offers modern comfortable holiday accommodation, air conditioning and filtered water views.
Located just 5 minutes from the Nelson Bay CBD, marina and award winning restaurants this home offers floorboards throughout, an open plan living area with 3x seater and a 2x seater lounge suite, a 42 inch flat screen TV, DVD, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan plus sliding door access to a front covered entertainment balcony with outdoor setting, gas BBQ and filtered water and park views. The kitchen comes fully equipped and offers modern finishes and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove-top and fridge/freezer.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, mirrored built-in robe, a 40inch flat screen TV, ceiling fan and a filtered water view. The 2nd bedroom also has a queen size bed, built-in robe and a ceiling fan with the 3rd bedroom offering a tri-bunk bed (single on-top and a double on-bottom) a small TV, DVD and a pedestal fan. The bathroom has also been completely renovated and has a glass shower, vanity and toilet. Other features include internal laundry facilities with a front loading washing machine and dryer, a single lock-up garage and a single driveway space.
Blue Water PetFriendly Accommodation is the only holiday house available to guests opposite Port Stephens only off-the-lead council approved dog beach which also provides a cycleway to Corlette for bike riders, picnic tables and FREE BBQ facilities. Take a short stroll around the point where you will discover a 2nd swimming beach called Dutchies, more picnic facilities and a fabulous childrens adventure playground for kids of all ages. The Nelson Bay CBD, marina, award winning restaurants, cafes and cinema are approximately 2.4km from the house, with a 27 hole golf course, bowling club and tennis courts only 2.3km away.
**ACCOMMODATES 7: **DOG FRIENDLY: medium to largedogs only due to fencing not suitable for small dogs, $50 per pet/per week or thereof and outside only. **SECURITY DEPOSITS: see tariffs for requirements (seasonal rates apply). **SCHOOLIES: this property has a NO SCHOOLIES / NO PARTIES policy. **Winning Holidays Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Air Conditioning: Split System Main Living
- Balcony: with Water Glimpses to Beach Oppoiste
- Picnic BBQ: In Park Opposite
- Bedrooms: x3 2x Queen Beds + 1x Tri-Bunk Bed
- Child Friendly: Children's Park Opposite
- DVD Player: Main Living + 3rd Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans: Main Living + Beds 1 and 2 (Pedestal Fan in Bed 3)
- Garage: 1x Single Lock Up (H:2m - W:2.57m - L:6m)
- Gas BBQ: On Main Balcony + Outdoor Setting
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Internal Facilities
- Linen: Packs Included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1x Driveway Space + 1x On-Street Parking Space
- Pets Welcome: (Medium Dogs - Outside Only $50 per pet/per week)
- Playground: Bagnalls Park Opposite + Walk to Dutchies Park
- Porch/Deck: Filtered Water Views
- No Smoking Rooms
- Television: x3
- Multiple TVs: x3 (Main Living, 1st + 3rd Bedrooms)
- Big Screen TV: 42 inch TV Main Living + 40 inch TV Main Bedroom
- Views: Filtered Water Views from Balcony
- Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine + Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Rear Yard (Dog Friendly)
Off Road Driving, Quad Bike Riding, Bushwalking: Tomaree National Park, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Dolphin Cruises: Depart Daily (Approx. 2.4km from House), Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Game: (February) + Trailer Boat Tournament (March), Exercising: Balance Gym (Approx. 2.7km from House), Golfing: 27 Hole Course (Approx. 2.1km from House), Mini Golf/Putt Putt, Kayaking, Seakayaking, Learning/Lessons/Tuition: Learn to Surf (Fingal Bay), Para-Sailing/Para-Flying, Sailing, Sandboarding, Shopping: Nelson Bay CBD (Approx. 2.3km from House), Snorkelling, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming: Dolphin Swim (Spring / Summer), Tennis: Public Courts (Approx. 2.4km from House), Water-based, Whale Watching: from mid-May to mid-November, Wine Tasting: Taste at the Bay Festival in November.
The Arts, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, National Park: Tomaree, Off road, Shopping, Water based, Adult Getaway, Family.
Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, Amex (Surcharge Applies), Electronic Funds Transfer.