Accom Nelson Bay Pty Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY LETTINGS
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only, for the period stated on your receipt.
- The keys to your holiday property are available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival, at our office (7/35 Stockton St, Nelson Bay) Office Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sat 10.00am - 4.00pm, closed Sundays and Public Holidays. Arrangements can be made for arrivals outside of business hours, fees do apply for out of hours arrivals. All properties are to be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. Please return all keys/garage remotes to our office when leaving. The cost of any keys/garage remotes not returned will be deducted from your security deposit. If you have not arranged for a late departure and remain in the property after 10:00am you will be charged an extra day, the cost will be taken from your security deposit.
- a) Deposits: All deposits paid for holiday accommodation become non-refundable after 48 (forty eight) hours from the deposit receipt date. .
b) A deposit of half the total tariff is required to confirm a booking. The total tariff is payable 14 days prior to occupancy (or immediately if the arrival date is less than 14 days away). Personal cheques will not be accepted. All payments can be made online via a secure payment site. Please note: there must be a clear twenty four (24) hours between the booking date and the date of occupancy. Bookings made online with the same payment and arrival date will not be accepted.
- Third party websites: If you have booked via a third party website terms and conditions regarding deposits and payments are prescribed by these sites and override the above terms. Stayz bookings: If you have booked via the Stayz website, please note that full payment is required at the time of booking. Stayz bookings are instantly confirmed.
- Effective from 1st April 2011 a fee of 1.5% will apply to all credit card transactions.
- In the event of a booking cancelled by you, the deposit is not refundable unless the premises are rebooked (with a confirmed booking) for the entire period, in which case a cancellation fee of $50 will apply.
- The booking is made in good faith by the agent but is subject to any changes that may be notified by the property owner prior to commencement of your occupancy. The agent cannot be held responsible for changes made by the property owner outside of their control. Every effort will be made to offer similar alternate accommodation should this occur.
- The number of occupants staying in the property must not exceed the number of beds in the property.
- Pets are not permitted on the premises, unless clearly stated as pet friendly.
- All breakages, damages and lost keys must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. This includes items in boats and cars.
- With telephone or postal bookings the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith, but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
- You are holidaying in a residential area, therefore, no person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (this includes loud music/parties). Strata Title By Laws and Regulations must be observed at all times when holidaying in units, townhouses and duplexes. If the agency deems it necessary (due to bad behaviour) to call the Security Patrol to the premises, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit and your booking may be terminated immediately.
- If you have an issue or complaint whilst staying at a property you must inform our office immediately in order to give the property manager the chance to resolve the problem.
- On vacating please make sure the property is tidy. Washing up is done & packed away, all rubbish is placed in outside bins and where the property is not under Strata Management the bins are placed out for collection on applicable day (see note on fridge, if not displayed contact our office ). Garbage left inside the property or failure to place the bin out for collection will incur a fee. Ensure premises are securely locked when not occupied
- Guest Registration form must be completed on arrival with Photo ID and credit card details.
- The security deposit and other important information - All holiday property bookings are subject to a security deposit, confirm the amount with the our office. The security deposit is refundable (subject to satisfactory inspection), once the cleaner has carried out an inspection of the property after you have vacated the premises. By preference and for your convenience, the deposit amount can be secured by pre authority on your credit card. This means that a reading is taken of your card, but money is not actually removed from your account. It is only if there is a reason to do so that a claim is made and money deducted from the account. In the majority of cases no claims are made. If you discover, on arrival at the property, damaged/broken items advise the office immediately.
- Schoolie bookings attract a $1,000.00 cash security deposit to be finalised prior to or on check in. These bookings are only available in selected properties. Check with our office at time of booking to ensure chosen property accepts schoolies.
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is confirmed when payment of the deposit is made.
If there is anything you do not understand or questions you have, speak to the agency staff.
Reminder - Guest Registration form must be completed on arrival and photo ID supplied. The Guest Registration form can be downloaded from our web site.
Please Note - Holiday properties do not provide personal linen (pillow cases, sheets, towels, bath mat, tea towel) unless stated (refer to property description). Personal linen may be hired, see extras when making your booking.
Accom Nelson Bay Pty Ltd trading as Port Stephens Accommodation has endeavoured to maintain the accuracy of the content within this site, however from time to time aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by others, including property owners and Strata Managers, and for that we accept absolutely no responsibility for its accuracy. Accom Nelson Bay Pty Ltd trading as Port Stephens Accommodation and any representatives, make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility, for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed in any of these materials. Accom Nelson Bay Pty Ltd trading as Port Stephens Accommodation and any representatives, specifically disclaims any other warranties, guarantees or promises, whether or not stated in full in this document.