Holiday House in Nelson Bay
Achilles Street, Nelson Bay
Accommodates 7: 1x Queen Bed, 1x Double Bed, 1x Tri-Bunk Bed plus a Port-a-Cot and High Chair. This fully renovated, air conditioned, 3 bedroom beach cottage offers charming accommodation within walking distance to the beach - Pets are Welcome (Strictly outside only) and bed linen is provided (towels & bath mats not supplied).
Harrys House is a charming little three bedroom beach cottage in a fantastic and very convenient part of Nelson Bay. Located in a friendly and quiet street with Shoal Bay Beach just 400m walk in one direction and Little Beach and Boat ramp not a lot further in the other direction; Harrys House is perfectly positioned for your Port Stephens escape.
Accommodating up to 7 guests, Harrys House has everything you and your pet will need for a relaxing holiday in Port Stephens. The open plan living is thoughtfully styled to create a real beachside vibe. The driftwood colour flooring throughoutand whitewashed furniture along with the coordinating cushions and throws really adds to its appeal.
If the sea breeze and twin ceiling fans in the main living area is not enough to beat the summer heat; Harrys House is equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
The kitchen comes fully equipped.The main bedroom has a queen sized bed and ceiling fan. The 2nd bedroom has a double sized bed and a ceiling fan. The 3rd bedroom has a tri-bunk bed (single on-top and double on-bottom), flat screen and a 2nd DVD player. Harrys House is equipped with a port-a-cot and high chair for your convenience when travelling with a baby and/or toddler. The main bathroom cleverly incorporates the laundry and offers a glassed shower, vanity, toilet, a top loading washing machine and a dryer. While there is a 2nd toilet located out off the back deck and even a HOT and COLD outdoor shower.
A white picket fence and landscaped gardens surrounds the front of the property which offers privacy and a terrific and safe place for the kids to play as it is bathed in northern sunlight. Relax, sit back and listen to the waves lapping at Shoal Bay from the more than ample sized undercover front porch that is equipped with a little white two seat cane setting. Or entertain your family and friends out on the rear deck. This includes a fully covered pergola that is equipped with retractable shade blinds to give privacy and protect you from the afternoon sun. There is also a modern 6 seater glass table outdoor setting and a large 4 burner hooded BBQ
Other features include ample parking for up to 3-4 cars (off street) or for your boat or jet-ski. The Nelson Bay RSL Club is also just a 5 minute walk away along Achilles Street and it is just a few minutes drive into Nelson Bay CBD and the Marina, where all of the tours and activities depart from.
*Pets Allowed - This property allows for dogs only, $50 per pet perstay(Outside Only). Please advise our office if you are bringing a pet and the pet levy will be charged.
There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
*Please note this property provides a bed linen service.Guests will still need to brings their own towels, bath mats etc.
- Air Conditioning: in Main Living (Heating + Cooling)
- Baby Equipment: Port-a-Cot + High Chair
- Balcony: Covered Rear Pergola with Outdoor Setting + BBQ
- Bathroom: + 2nd Toilet
- Bedrooms: x3: 1xQueen, 1xDouble, 1x Tri-Bunk
- Boat Parking: Off Street ONLY (No Garage)
- CD Player: 6 Stack CD Player with i-pod Connecting Jack
- Child Friendly
- Cot: Port-a-Cot + High Chair
- DVD Player: x2
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans: Lounge + Queen and Double Bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: 4x Burner Gas BBQ with Hood
- iPod Dock
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Fully Equipped
- Linen: bed linen supplied, BYO towels, bath mat etc.
- Lounge: Corner Modular 6 Seater Lounge
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Off Street Parking (Est. 3 Vehicles)
- Pets Welcome: Outside ONLY, $50 per Dog per Week or part thereof
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch with 2x Seat Cane Setting
- Shower Outdoor: with Hot + Cold Water
- No Smoking Rooms
- Television: x2
- Multiple TVs: 2nd TV in the Bunk Bedroom with DVD Player
- Big Screen TV: 32 inch Flat Screen TV
- Video Player
- Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine + Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Fully Fenced Rear Yard (Pet Friendly)