Holiday House in Nelson Bay
Achilles Street, Nelson Bay
A three bedroom, one bathroom house (bedroom one: one queen bed, bedroom two: one double bed and bedroom three: one set of tri bunks) Accommodates: 7. Port-a-Cot and High Chair. This renovated, air conditioned beach cottage offers charming accommodation within walking distance to the beach. Pets are Welcome (Strictly outside only).
The Location - Harry's House is a charming beach cottage in a fantastic and very convenient part of Nelson Bay. Located in a friendly and quiet street with Shoal Bay Beach just 400m walk in one direction and Little Beach 950m in the other direction. There are a number of restaurants less than 1km away, the closest being Asian cuisine at Peninsula Nelson Bay just350m from house. The Boat house restaurant offers fine dining on the wateras well as a bar and tapas.Nelson Bay and Shoal Bay are less than 2km drive, there you will find interesting and enjoyable establishments including a Sunday market, cafes, restaurants, entertainment and diverse, fun land and water based activities.
The House - Harry's House has everything you and your pet will need for a relaxing holiday in Port Stephens. The open plan living is thoughtfully styled to create a real beach side vibe. The driftwood colour flooring throughout and white washed furniture along with the coordinating cushions and throws really adds to its appeal. If the sea breeze and twin ceiling fans in the main living area is not enough to beat the summer heat; Harry's House is equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning. The kitchen comes fully equipped with oven, stove, microwave and fridge/freezer.
The main bedroom has a queen sizebed and ceiling fan. The second bedroom has a double sizebed and a ceiling fan. The third bedroom has a tri-bunk bed (single on-top and double on-bottom), flat screen TV and a second DVD player. Harry's House is equipped with a port-a-cot and high chair for your convenience when traveling with a baby and/or toddler. The main bathroom cleverly incorporates the laundry and offers a glassed shower, vanity, toilet, a top loading washing machine and a dryer. While there is a second toilet located out off the back deck and even a hot and cold outdoor shower.
A white picket fence and landscaped gardens surrounds the front of the property which offers privacy and a terrific and safe place for the kids to play as it is bathed in northern sunlight. Relax, sit back and listen to the waves lapping at Shoal Bay from the more than ample sized undercover front porch that is equipped with a little white two seat cane setting. Or entertain your family and friends out on the rear deck. This includes a fully covered pergola that is equipped with retractable shade blinds to give privacy and protect you from the afternoon sun. There is also a modern six seater glass table outdoor setting and a large fourburner hooded BBQ.
Other features include ample parking for up to 3-4 cars (off street) or for your boat or jet-ski.This property allows for dogs only, $50 per pet per stay (Outside Only). Please advise our office if you are bringing a pet and the pet levy will be charged. There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
*Please note this property provides a bed linen service.Guests will still need to brings their own towels, bath mats etc.
- Air Conditioning: in Main Living (Heating + Cooling)
- Baby Equipment: Port-a-Cot + High Chair
- Balcony: Covered Rear Pergola with Outdoor Setting + BBQ
- Bathroom: + 2nd Toilet
- Bedrooms: x3: 1xQueen, 1xDouble, 1x Tri-Bunk
- Boat Parking: Off Street ONLY (No Garage)
- CD Player: 6 Stack CD Player with i-pod Connecting Jack
- Child Friendly
- Cot: Port-a-Cot + High Chair
- DVD Player: x2
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans: Lounge + Queen and Double Bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: 4x Burner Gas BBQ with Hood
- iPod Dock
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Fully Equipped
- Linen: bed linen supplied, BYO towels, bath mat etc.
- Lounge: Corner Modular 6 Seater Lounge
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Off Street Parking (Est. 3 Vehicles)
- Pets Welcome: Outside ONLY, $50 per Dog per Week or part thereof
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch with 2x Seat Cane Setting
- Shower Outdoor: with Hot + Cold Water
- No Smoking Rooms
- Television: x2
- Multiple TVs: 2nd TV in the Bunk Bedroom with DVD Player
- Big Screen TV: 32 inch Flat Screen TV
- Video Player
- Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine + Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Fully Fenced Rear Yard (Pet Friendly)